Stark & Stark is seeking an Attorney in its business and transactions practice group to support mergers & acquisitions, entity formation and governance, and related work. The ideal candidate is self-directed and detailed-oriented with the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand. The right candidate will have the extraordinary opportunity to continue their professional development in a challenging, but collegial, environment.
The candidate will work on purchase and sale transactions from inception through closing, including drafting and negotiating primary and ancillary documents for M&A and similar transactions, as well as documentation of entity formation and equity sharing arrangements. The candidate will work closely with other attorneys and paralegals, correspond and communicate with clients’ business and legal personnel, and coordinate with attorneys across other practice disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal, drafting, negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent drafting skills
- Should be a strong analytical thinker with a business mind
- Strong academic record
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to interact directly with clients
- Licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey
Stark & Stark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply via the following link: