Litchfield Cavo LLP’s Cherry Hill, NJ office has an immediate need for junior and mid-level associates for our expanding workers compensation defense practice as well as associates with experience in the following areas: employment, professional malpractice, complex commercial matters, auto and general liability. While working at the firm, you will represent clients in all phases of litigation. Prior experience is required. Our firm is a collegial and diverse team of individuals focused on teamwork and continuing growth.
Our office will provide opportunities for career advancement. As a quickly growing firm, we are looking for an enthusiastic attorney who is open to learning and is able to work both independently and as part of a supportive team.
· Appear for court hearings.
· Attend depositions of parties, witnesses and medical providers
· Prepare and draft pleadings, briefs and case assessments
· Research applicable areas of law
· Candidate must be licensed in New Jersey (Pa license is a plus)
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent writing, researching, negotiating and verbal communication
skills are crucial.
The Firm offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages in an outstanding work environment, as well as an excellent opportunity for mentoring, growth, and responsibility. All inquiries will be handled confidentially. Interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume, and writing sample for consideration or firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes from recruiters will not be considered.
Pennsylvania/New Jersey bar preferred. EOE/AA/M/F/D/VA. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.