July 14, 2018 9:00AM-11AM
Community Food Bank of NJ
31 Evans Terminal Rd
Hillside, NJ 07205
Please join the HBA-NJ Young Lawyers Committee for a day of service and camaraderie. We will provide morning snacks and refreshments. Comfortable clothing is suggested, and closed toe shoes are required.
VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES & DRESS CODE:
* No OPEN-TOE SHOES or HIGH HEELS
* No purses, wristlets, fanny packs or backpacks
* No short shorts, muscle shirts, tank tops, short shorts, loose or hanging clothing
* No smoking
* No gum or candy chewing, eating or drinking
* No beads or sequins on clothing
* No obscene or controversial messages on clothing
* No profanity
All volunteers MUST wear a volunteer badge, which will be provided at the beginning of your shift.
All volunteers are expected to arrive on time (we recommend 10 minutes early) and stay for the entire shift (see Shift Length above). If this is an issue, please contact your Volunteer Coordinator to discuss alternate arrangements.
Please be aware that your job assignment in the Hillside warehouse may be subject to change based on the needs of the FoodBank.
Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
P.O Box 25562
Newark, NJ 07101
HBANJ is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization
© All Right Reserved 2021-2022
Subscribe to our weekly news e-mail here.